Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
Kathryn’s Grooming Spa
- Posted: August26th
- Mailing Address → 15 C Ridge Rd., 34B, Lansing, NY (just 5 min from Ithaca)
- Energetic, professional groomer, starting part time, potential for full time.
The Perfect Paw
- Posted: August14th
- Mailing Address → East Syracuse, NY
- Full-time position, commission based, need your own tools (scissors, etc.)
The Pink Pug
- Posted: July 31st
- Mailing Address → 305 Nottingham Rd. Syracuse, NY
- Brusher, Bather 20-25 hrs, FT Dog Groomer
La-De-Da Pet Spa LLC
- Posted: June29th
- Contact: Jess Salvadore or Laura Lacongo
- Phone: 716-677-0000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (email resume)
- Mailing Address → Orchard Park, NY
- Base plus commission, benefits and paid vacation. Need excellent client relation skills.
The Dog Gym
- Posted: April27th
- Mailing Address → 1255 University Ave.
- FT/PT Positions available. Become a member of our team today!
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.