Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
Bow Wow Salon
- Posted: August 20th
- Contact: Melissa
- Phone: (716)738-6166
- Mailing Address → 7387 Victor Pittsford Rd.
- Part Time Groomer need for busy Victor salon.
Dog Wild Canine Supply
- Posted: July 11th
- Mailing Address → 4773 St. Hwy. 28 Ste 6, Cooperstown, NY 13326
- Professional groomer needed. Full time/part time positions available. Established clientele.
Amy’s Fluffy Friends
- Posted: July 1st
- Mailing Address → 238 Ellicott St. Batavia, NY
- Dog Obedience Trainer/Doggy Day Care Space for Rent. Must be fully Insured.
Canine & Company
- Posted: June 23rd
- Mailing Address → 5952 Transit Rd. Depew, NY 14043
- Full time pet stylist wanted
- Posted: May 19th
- Contact: Cathy King
- Phone: (585)467-0310
- Mailing Address → 2255 Ridge Rd. East Irondequoit, NY 14622
- Groomers and grooming salon manager needed.
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.