Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
Chili Pet Supplies and Grooming
- Posted: June 21st 2016
- Chili Pet Supplies and Grooming - Chili, NY
- Full-time and part-time groomers needed. Experience required.
Fido's Haven of Rochester
- Posted: July 12th 2016
- 452 (rear) Ridge Rd West, Rochester, NY, 14615
- Part-time groomer wanted. Flexible schedule required, including Saturdays.
Rio Vista Veterinary Hospital
- Posted: July 20th 2016
- 9206 Barringer Rd, Painted Post, NY, 14870
- Groomer with scissor and clipper finish work skills wanted. Immediate opening.
Canal Town Grooming
- Posted: July 28th 2016
- 2139 N Union St, Spencerport, NY, 14559
- Looking for a groomer with full clientele, DBA, and insurance. Space rental. Experience necessary.
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.