Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
- Posted: October 15th
- Mailing Address → 300 Hylan Dr. Rochester, NY 14623
- Certified/apprentice Pet Stylists Wanted.
Roc City K9
- Posted: September 8th
- Mailing Address → 1255 University Ave. Rochester, NY 14607
- Groomer Wanted
Bow Wow Salon
- Posted: August 20th
- Contact: Melissa
- Phone: (716)738-6166
- Mailing Address → 7387 Victor Pittsford Rd.
- Part Time Groomer need for busy Victor salon.
Canine & Company
- Posted: June 23rd
- Mailing Address → 5952 Transit Rd. Depew, NY 14043
- Full time pet stylist wanted
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.