Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
Custom K9 Grooming Salon
- Posted: May 23rd 2017
- 86 West Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY, 13027
- Need help bathing, fluff drying, brushing, and trimming dogs. Consideration and care for the pet is a must.
A Dog's Dream
- Posted: May 3rd 2017
- 3300 Monroe Ave, Pittsford, NY, 14618
- Full-time Certified Dog Groomer wanted, to help grow an evolving salon.
Park Avenue Pets
- Posted: Mar 2nd 2017
- Park Avenue Pets, 993 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY
- We are looking for an experienced groomer who is capable of working independently, in a calm environment.
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.