Remember that the dog grooming profession can be a very rewarding, fun and extremely loving career. Always what you do, and do what you
- Posted: October 5th 2015
- Contact: Cathy
- Phone: 585-467-0310
- Mailing Address → 2255 Ridge Rd. East, Irondequoit, NY 14622
- Busy salon needs groomers. Rent-free opportunity. Guaranteed clientele and supplies provided.
Park N Bark Mobile Pet Salon
- Posted: Dec 1st 2015
- Buffalo, NY
- Part Time Groomer needed. Navigation skills a huge plus.
The Puppy Cut
- Posted: Dec1st 2015
- Fayetteville, NY 13066
- Pet stylist, see full description at thepuppycut.com/jobs
- Posted: Jan 22nd 2016
- Contact: Bianca or Kelly
- Phone: 585-657-7227
- 7850 State Route 5 and 20, Bloomfield, NY
- Part-time eager groomer needed for thriving Kennel. Room to grow.
Attention Job Seekers!
Please be aware that groomers cannot "pay" or be "paid" as an independent contractor or 1099 status in NYS. The law states that independent contractors must carry all of their own equipment(tub, etc.), work in one place, finish the job and move to the next place. This means make all your own appointments (think plumbers, electricians etc.)
Groomers may rent space from a facility, therefore sharing in the rent and utilities of the building. All groomers must have their own DBA's, make their own appointments, collect their own grooming fees, carry their own professional insurance, and pay their own taxes.
Advertising With Us
Interested in posting your awesome job opportunity on our site? Great! now all you need to do is contact us and we'll take care of the rest (for a small fee of course). By posting with us you'll get exposure to our heavy site traffic plus access to our large student base.